About Me

I am a working mom of two boys under the age of six. I love to talk about shopping and what the latest deals are. My friends and I are always finding the best ways to save money for our families. I can't wait to include other bloggers in my shopping discussion!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Huggies Little Movers Slip-on Diapers

Rating:  3 out of 5
Max and I tested the slip on diapers from Huggies size three.  I didn't find that they were any easier to put on.  We tried both in the lying down and standing postions.  The back of the diaper does not go high enough and leaks occur.  They are easy to remove and you can reseal them if a change is not needed.  They did not cause a rash which is a plus for our family's delicate skin. 

 I don't think we will try this diaper again until he is bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment